You do the good.
We make sure you look good doing it.
Good deeds can pay for themselves if they are done strategically, publicly, AND genuinely. The way we see it, the more profitable giving back is for a business, the more they can do.
Part of marketing good deeds and providing value to your customers is capturing the moment and creating the content. That’s why Karma PR offers full-stack creative services to all of it’s clients.
The quality of the images on your website and social media make a big impression. They are the face of your company. Does your “look” match your brand message?
Video has rapidly become the dominant force online and is expected to represent 82% of all IP traffic by 2021 (Business Insider). Are you being left behind?
Notable Image Statistics
‣ The average person only remembers 10% of the information they’re told three days later. But when a relevant image is added, people retain 65% of the information. (BrainRules)
‣ Posts that include images produce 650 percent higher engagement than text-only posts. (Medium)
‣ Facebook posts from brands that included images earned 87 percent of all engagements. (eMarketer)
Notable Video Statistics
‣ Video content is 50 times more likely to drive organic search results than plain text. (Omnicore)
‣ 20% of people will read the text on a page, but 80% of people will watch a video. (My SMN)
‣ 76% of consumers and 85% of millennials say they’ve purchased a product or service after watching a video. (Brightcove)
The brain processes images 60,000x faster than it does text. So it’s not surprising that content with a relevant image gets 94% more views than content without. Are you drawing in your customer’s eye?
The facts below speak for themselves. If you aren’t blogging, you’re slowly getting buried deeper and deeper in search results. Whether you hire us or write something yourself, the time to start was yesterday.
Notable Graphic Design Statistics
‣ A 2019 Venngage survey revealed that original branded content and graphics perform best and drive the most traffic. (Venngage)
‣ 38% of users avoid businesses with unattractive websites. (Forbes)
‣ It takes an average of 10 seconds for consumers to form an opinion of a company. (ActionCard)
Notable Blog Statistics
‣ Small businesses with blogs get 126% more lead growth than small businesses without. (ImpactBND)
‣ Websites w/blog content have 434% more search engine-indexed pages than those that don’t publish. (@TechClient)
‣ Marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13x more likely to see positive ROI. (HubSpot)